Kikuichimonji is a collaboration between designer Bisoromi and AEBoards. The layout is FRL WKL TKL (Function row less, Win key less, Ten key less) layout.
PCBS have been designed by Wilba.tech, and also includes a daughterboard.
There are no plans to rerun this keyboard, and this is an in-stock item. There are 99 units in total, with 33 of each colourway.
- Black with red plate
- Dark Gary with silver plate
- Silver with gold plate (note: some units will have a variation in Biso's engravement in the hair)
In the kit:
- Keyboard top piece and bottom piece (Aluminium)
- Plate (Aluminium)
- Carry Hard Case
- AEBoards Feet + Plastic eyes diffuser
- PCB + Daughterboard + JST Cables
- PCB + Plate bundle (note: this is likely the final run for PCBs)
- Link to purchase the additional bundle